вторник, 23 ноември 2010 г.

Q&A part 1

"A freedom to create ..
 A freedom to degrade!
 A freedom as a state of mind ..
 A freedom that we shall seek and maybe find!"
                                     
"And why?"
- you asked a hasty question.
"Because we're all fools!"
- claimed I, without a hesitation.
"What?! Fools you say?"
- surprised, but not so much.
"Yes! Fools! The blindest kind!"
- was going for the understanding touch..
"No! That can't be true"
- mistrusting and not blinking eyes stared at my feet.
"I'm sorry, but it's everyone, not only me and you"
- composure was for me as hard to keep.
"But I wanna be free.. I waited all my life for this!"
- a humble tear fell down on your cheek.
"But you're not ready .. none is for the abyss"
- I felt like my heart was the one drowning in the creek...

A long gasp, followed by a shorter one - for air
the truth was for this creature too hard to bear.
But then, of nothing came a determination on his face..
"Fool or not! I want to be free and thus help save my race!"

"Tell me what I need to know?"
- you asked and the determination grew.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар