"And darkness is dispersed by rays of light
As smart considered is a stronger might,
and not those answer seeking questions that we involve,
to get to know ourselves the key is to evolve"
"Tell me what I need to know?"
- you looked at me and the determination grew
"Are you sure you want this path to follow?"
- I wanted to be certain, no involvement of any kind of brew!
"Yes, I am. With none to loose for me the only way this is!"
- with settled and decisive voice you shared.
"And yet, you're not! Do you know what the purpose of this freedom is?"
- crawling, getting near to the truth to be declared
"The meaning to be free, in choice and mind, and all that I can see?"
- You guessed, as certain in your worlds as shooting rabbits in the dark
"False. You 'can' see it all. This freedom is not from borders free!"
- I stared and backed off a bit after that angry remark
"Then, do tell me. Share your knowledge and help me live."
- with humble and less eager voice this time.
"First of all, you should learn how to yourself the love to give."
- I stated knowing that this feeling wasn't mine..
A pause, like from a process the result was gonna be compiled,
and step by step none's createful thinking can be vialed.
A short glance at me, trying to contain that knowledge hungry thirst.
"To love the others, I need to learn to love myself first!?!?"
- With pride I stood still for the shortest moment.
"This is the first of many coming steps, but your on it!"